Cook Up Some Help [Baking Delights: Baking breads and treats for your family]

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
Â*
Julie F. emailed me this morning and let me know about something I was very interested in.
There is aÂ*[COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=arial,verdana,sans-serif][COLOR=orange ! important][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]new website that is dedicated to recruiting people who enjoy playing video games and want to contribute to a good cause.Â* Now y’all know I don’t like video games but good causes I am all for!
Gamers For a Cure is located at http://www.gamersforacure.com and is open to all gamers who are 18 and older. For a donation of just $10 USD, you can help further awareness of Autism. You can join in tournaments, win cash and support the Don Earl Early Childhood Development Center.
Autism comes in many forms, and there are not really alot of people that are aware of all the different forms it takes.Â* Kids are often misdiagnosed, labeled as discipline problems, or slow learners, when the have, in actuality, a form of autism such as Asperger’sÂ* Syndrome, Rett’s Disorder, or Childhood Disintegrative Disorder. Autism is increasing, and it is a difficult illness to deal with, both for the parent and the child.
If you are a gamer, then consider checking out this website. It is very new, so be patient.Â* If you are not a gamer, check it out any way, or get involved where you can.Â* Blog this link, as well, and lets get this new site some traffic.
I know I can depend on you guys, because, well, you all take the cake.
Thanks for letting me know, Julie.
Tags: , autism, good causesShare This
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>

Back