Okay, i'm looking to buy a car sometime towards end of this year and I have a $25,000 budget and 3 cars i narrowed down to. I'm 23 years old so i'm looking to get a used luxury sport car. my first choice...

1st - 06' BMW M3 6spd manual
seen a lot of nice ones in the mid 20's, but since thats going to be a 5 yr old car by 2011 what kind of maintenance cost will i be looking at. So being a nice car is it worth buying a 5 yr old one?

2nd - 06' INFINITI G35 6spd manual
seen around higher teens, lower 20's and again it gonna be a 5 yr old car cause they stop making the g35 and made it to the g37 which i dont like, is it worth buying it that old?

3rd - 08 ACURA TL Type S 6spd manual
seen around mid 20's and here i think its a decent car but the only thing that bugs me is its not that fast, and its FWD. other than that i think its a great car, but it just doesnt compare to the other above at least i dont think.

So that being said, i'm looking for anybodys opinion and expertise that could help make my decision a little easier and maybe for the girls which car would make u wanna hook up more???

i probably left out some details but ya u get the point.

thanks all in advance
I know i can get other cars for that price but i have my reasons why i don't choose those, being i don't like muscle cars much (they cool just not my style) and must have a manual transmission (auto just so boring), and wanna stay away from 4 cycl. (no power)

thanks