I'm talking about singers and actors. Especially rappers. Their job is just to read the song. Someone writes it, someone tells them how they should read it, someone tells them exactly what to do, and they just do it. In my opinion, I have no idea why people are killing themselves wanting to be a singer or actor. It's depressing how they get filthy rich from basically nothing. I easily compare them to robots. Same with actors. All the effects are computer-made. Pay close attention to the real acting itself. Special? I don't really think so. Ok, it does require hard work, but in the end, it doesn't deserve that much. Too much money, too much gossip, too much attention...celebrities are just way too overrated. I personally can never imagine myself singing a song someone wrote it. I have to write it myself depending on my REAL feelings. The other day I wrote a song because I was mad from someone, so when I wasn't mad anymore, I couldn't sing it! Your opinions on this? Hope this Q stays! :S