Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Yes Mike Wolfe is gay. Everyone's gaydar goes off when he is on screen. They go to New York and as they are driving around Times Square....he notices shoes! He made a comment about how everyone in NY has nice shoes. I mean...no straight man would notice or comment about that....cars, traffic, buildings, lights, noise, THE BIG CITY, and he notices shoes.

He also tries so hard to say any woman is hot or 'cute.' Straight men rarely refer to women as cute but he does. He starting trying so hard to do this it was obvious he was reading the internet rumors he is gay. I mean a picture of 3 victorian women is not a time to try to act straight and make sexual comments. It was pathetic. Just be real. No one cares that you are gay dude....so quit pretending.

Unregistered
    The fat guy is super gay

Unregistered
    mike wolfe lives with his gf
    and Frank Fritz has had some gfs, not sure what his status is atm.

I had to admit I was suspicious of Mike by the way he always says "I love it" like.. in kind of a gayish way, but I think they are just good friends since 8th grade like said and you are confusing gayness with eccentricity.. I mean it isn't like most people in the picking business/hobby are what you would label as "conventional".
    Tbh OP I think you are confused about your own sexuality and venting, and insecure about your stature in life in general, so any person out of the typical norm I bet you throw the word "gay" or "faggot" at when reality you're probably the gay one.. Oh well, have fun with that.

Unregistered
    I love watching the American Butt fuckers and im also gay

Unregistered

Bill k

I love the American Butt fuckers because i am also gay. BK

Unregistered
    Mike is an greedy asshole, If he was dealing with me he would be knocked out in 5 seconds!

Unregistered
    He is so gay he wishes he could shit backwards .Should be American Packers cause they pack shit

Unregistered

creepy

I don't care if the guys on AP are gay.....Wolfe just gives me the creeps with his out of date 'cool' lingo and his phoniness and greed.

Unregistered
    Why is it you filthy faggots feel the need to drag all of us into your perverted lifestyles. Die of AIDS all of you.

Unregistered
    Yes, Mike is gay.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast