What will happen if I eat no more than 1000 calories a day?

D

Dani

Or, if I eat 1500 and burn 500? Just wondering whether or not I'd die:) I'm 18.

No, you won't die, but even dropping your caloric intake to 1500 a day without burning more calories will induce weight loss. Most physicians recommend a 1200 calorie diet for the highest weight loss achievement.

hoestly you metoblism will shut down and the food that you will eat will be stored into fat

eat 400 a day, and when you eat a lot, just throw it up.

thats what i do. and im not dead.

i have an eating disorder.

trust me eating 1000 calories a day... you'll be fine hahaha

you wont die.. just make sure not to eat too few calories because it can really slow down your metabolism

you'll be thinner but you'll also be weak and tired alot, not to mention easily susceptible to illnesses.... just eat a normal reduced calorie diet - don't go to extremes. It will make you sick.

you'll be thinner but you'll also be weak and tired alot, not to mention easily susceptible to illnesses.... just eat a normal reduced calorie diet - don't go to extremes. It will make you sick.

You won't die but you run the risk of being malnourished and lacking energy. You should never go below 1200 calories a day unless supervised by a doctor.

Good luck and God Bless

Depending on your bodies setup you have a minimum amount of calories that you have to eat a day to maintain your current weight. Eating any less will cause you to lose weight while eating more will cause you to gain weight. So if you eat 1500 calories a day and burn 500 just make sure that your bodies minimum daily requirements aren't significantly more than 1000 calories as you'll start losing weight at a dangerous rate.

your body will go into starvation mode, and you will be fatigued and miserable. Stick with exercise and not depriving yourself from good healthy calories.

No, you won't die, but even dropping your caloric intake to 1500 a day without burning more calories will induce weight loss. Most physicians recommend a 1200 calorie diet for the highest weight loss achievement.

wont work

Back