Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you use an AT&T phone with an T-Mobile Simcard?

My family had an T-Mobile plan but I really like this phone from AT&T. Can you use the simcard from T-Mobile and put it in an AT&T Phone? And I also heard something about unlocking and if you unlock something, you can't text. Is that true about the not texting?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    My family had an T-Mobile plan but I really like this phone from AT&T. Can you use the simcard from T-Mobile and put it in an AT&T Phone? And I also heard something about unlocking and if you unlock something, you can't text. Is that true about the not texting?
    If your T-mobile phone is a locked phone or unlocked one? if a mobile is locked to current provider they are with then you have to unlock it and unlocking by unlock code is the safe way to unlock your mobile..try Mobileunlocksolutions to get unlock code for your mobile and get it unlocked before unlocking try Mobileunlockguide to get unlocking instructions about how to unlock your mobile..