ok so firstly i'll say the facts. im 22 white, my boyfriend is 29 black and we have a nearly 2 year old beautiful daughter. She is very very VERY intelligent for her age, and also tall, big and strong, wearing age 3-4 clothes at only 22months old.
Me and my boyfriend follow a very different sort of religion to most people, factology, and my boyfriend lives his life very differently due to this, and we both want out daughter to know what we know but i want to tell her when shes older, and my boyfriend wants her to know everything now. What we research up alot on is space, science, metaphysics, animals, pretty much everything, but my boyfriend is really set on what happens when he dies and space, planets, and loves sci fi films etc. lol. We are every spiritual also
so anyway my dream...

i was out in the sun with all my old friends and people i used to hang about with when i was 15. my boyfriends parents had my daughter so i was just enjpying he heat and we were all having a laugh, sunbathing etc, for hours. we were just getting up to leave when i looked at my arm through sunglasses and saw my arms covered in maggots! So i was freaking out a bit and my mates were helping me get them off. i felt icky but managed to get them all off and we all made our way to a party, which was in a cafe/hall place, with loads of stairs. im not sure what we were celebrating but it was my bestfriend we were all happy for. i was sat down with my best mate when her ex boyfriend came in and gave me a baby bag and said congratulations on your child etc. he left and me and my friend looked at the bag and said it was nice, but i pointed out to her that it was way too small to carry my daughter in as the pouch bit was tiny, we just laughed at it. we were there for a while and i went upstairs to get some drinks and use the bathroom, i re did my makeup etc. and went back downstairs. someone told me that my daughter had just been dropped off at the party, so me and my best mate went around looking for her, i had really missed her. Everyone seemed to have their children there with them and i couldnt find mine, but then after seeing EVERYONE else with mixed race children and everyone playing weith everyones children, i spotted my daughter. She was round the corner sat on the table top with her back to me and was with her dad (my boyfriend) no-one was playing with her or saying how lovely she was(like they normally do), like they were with the other children. i went to give her a big hug and she turned around and was huge, alot taller than me, about 6 foot with big shoulders, muscles and looked about 14. She had her hair the same as id left it, in bunches, but was wearing an orange long sleeved checked shirt and black tie!!! and id left her in a cute pink dress! I looked at my boyfriend and he obviously noticed the difference but wouldnt say anything, he just said 'she's growing well, big and strong'.. and i just couldnt figure out what had happened? but anyway i gave her a big hug and she gave me a strange look, like, what the hell are you doin, sorta look, then two girls that were a few years above me in school, came over and said 'who is this' and i said 'oh its my daughter' they looked at eachother confused as this girl looked atleast 13 maybe even 16. and im 22. my boyfriend then went next door to the shop to get some cigerettes and then my daughter said ' she's not my mum .....(said some strange name)... is my mother' and then she said to the two girls , 'greetings im from planet ..(strange word)... where are you from' and she was being serious. the two girls said to me ' is she joking, what??' and i said 'yeah she's joking, sorry she's not even 3 yet.' and they looked even more confused and walked off speaking about me to eachother. I asked my girl to come out of the party and outside to find her dad, and she refused to speak to me, and went out looking for him, this was a completely differnt girl i didnt recognise, she looked nothing like my little baby girl, she had different features alltogether. So anyway i found my boyfriend and told him we had to go, and he coulddnt understand why!? this girl seriously thought she was from another planet and was walking into the road and everything as if she'd never seen the real world before. we all got in the car to drive home and the two girls were behind, all talkin about us all, i was crying my eyes out and we drove off. my boyfriend was going mad at me saying if i cant accept her then he's not going to let me see her, and he was getting a restraingning order against me etc. and didnt seem to address the fact that out baby had gone and there was this strange young woman saying i wasnt her mum!!!! she was continuinley saying to hiim though, 'love you father' it was just weird it was like my boyfriend was happy she denied me as her mum. And then, i pulled myself out of the dream and its been bothering me now. It makes me want to not teach her anything, i dont want her to end up messed

sorry about the bad grammer, i'm writing in a rush
thanks in advance x