Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    I was very impressed with my reclaim when I first got it. I was really happy with the fact that it was made of recycled plastic. But almost from the beginning I had issues with the screen freezing up. It would also randomly turn off and reboot. And when I tried to cancel sending a text it would freeze and I'd have to reboot the whole thing to get it to work. Sometimes the screen would randomly turn off and turn back on, freeze for a second, then work again. Another problem I had is the delayed reaction when you press a key. Whenever I would dial I phone number, I'd have to press the first number then wait a second for it to show up before I started dialing again. Sometimes I would have to hit the first number twice for it to show up. All these things were just small annoyances that I ignored for the most part. But now I'm having another problem...my phone turns off or sometimes just reboots at the slightest touch. If I bump it or if I open or close it too fast, it shuts off. And as of yesterday I couldn't get it to charge. When I plugged in the charger it said "wrong battery, powering off." I attempted to get it to work a few more times and gave up. I'm taking it to the Sprint store today to try to get it fixed, or better yet get a new phone. I would not recommend this phone to anyone.

Unregistered
    my phone does all that stuff and now if i go to read texts or anything it will call the person it is annoying and ive turned it off and on and everything and it doesnt seem to work at all what do you think. It continues to call people randomly

Unregistered
    my reclaim sucks badly, i HATE this phone! it charges fine but my phone screen blacks out whenever i slide the phone open! and now, the phone is blacked out even when it isnt slid open!! i can still recieve texts and calls but i cant actually see the screen! not to mention, it would constantly freeze up when the sctreen wasnt blacked out so i would have to reboot it and when i did, the screen was black again!!!! and even better, i cant get a new phone till next march! >! I HATE THIS PHONE! >:l

Unregistered
    my reclaim goes to the home page everytime i have to many txt messages and another one comes in and locks itself, also my camera on it has a camera error on it and i dont kno what went wrong, im not close to a repair shop so any suggestions ??

Unregistered
    my reclaim sucks ever since i got it , it has been shutting off randomly and not sending text messages. it freezes and shuts off constantly. then when i try to charge it , it says wrong battery and never charges

Unregistered
    I hate mine! Ive had two of them this second one is worse. It's newest problem is every button on the phone doesn't do what's it's supposed to do the letter p sends my messages the camera button goes to my volume thing. It's done this before but not as bad and it usually goes away but it's been three hours idk what to do with it I hate it soo much

Unregistered
    My phone does all of the above and worse. I've had it for a year and it'll delete numbers in my text inbox and appear as "unknown," it'll crash for random things that I do and lately my screen has been fading black and I'll have to restart the phone. Then at one point, I slid open the key board and the home screen was upside down! No idea. I've also set it to 'powerlight saving' which keeps the screen dim for optimal battery saving but lately when I slide the phone open the screen is at its brightest. I can't figure out why other than it's been dropped a few times :\. I do not surf the web on this thing very often or download apps to it at all. Only thing I use it for are texts, calls and checking my email.

Unregistered
    i have a samsung reclaim and it's just about the worst phone...EVER! i've had it for about 2 years and it's just a piece of crap now. it slides down when i text, i can't make calls unless it's on speakerphone, and just today, now i can't slide my phone up without the screen turning black. AHHH!

Unregistered

problems

All of the posts above appear to be battery-related. I bought another battery and it only lasted 2 months. Lithium Ion batteries go to crap if you let them get too low just once. Also there is another battery that has a slightly larger Ah output (Ampere-hour) that might not be the battery to use. Don't blame the phone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12