Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I unlock my blackberry Pearl 8130 from the telus network to use on my verizon?

I have a telus phone plan that I have on vacation mode and I would currently like to use my telus phone on the verizon network.

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, because the phone is still tied to your account.
    TELUS... The Future IS Friendly, just not yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You cannot Unlock the Blackberry Pearl 8310 model mobile from the Telus Network,But you can unlock the mobile Blackberry Pearl 8310 model mobile from other Network...In the site Unlocking4U - Unlocking the Blackberry 8310 mobile phone you can get the Unlock code at low cost and unlock the mobile safe,legal,success.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jocoolguy View Post
    You cannot Unlock the Blackberry Pearl 8310 model mobile from the Telus Network,But you can unlock the mobile Blackberry Pearl 8310 model mobile from other Network...In the site Unlocking4U - Unlocking the Blackberry 8310 mobile phone you can get the Unlock code at low cost and unlock the mobile safe,legal,success.

Bogus SPAM message!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    I have a telus phone plan that I have on vacation mode and I would currently like to use my telus phone on the verizon network.
    Hi you can easily unlock your telus phone by using unlock code. But you cannot user verizon network. Because verizon is cdma. Instead of using verizon sim you can use it other gsm sim card. If you need unlock code you can visit this site Prounlocking.com here you can get the code and unlock your mobile easily.