Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would she give me a chance even though I'm not a lesbian?

A few years ago, I had a lesbian friend tell me that she thought I was cute and told me she liked me. I told her that I was straight, and only liked her as a friend. We still talk, and she's very flirty with me, and I flirt back.

I've always been flirty with her, even when I just liked her as a friend. Lately, I've sort of developed a crush on her. The problem is: she told me that she would never date a girl that was bi. I can't help that I like girls and guys.

@Mike T: I didn't "go from being straight to bi," I was in high school and didn't want anyone to know that I was bi

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's the fear of competition from the opposite sex. But if thats her pref, she might not go for you. Just tell her and see what happens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sound slike she still likes you and has liekd you for a while i say go for it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lesbians who won't date bisexual women are as homophobic as the people they rail against. Anyone in the gay community who doesn't accept bisexuality as a real sexual orientation, or discriminates against bisexuals is just a bitch. She may be a good friend, but I wouldn't bother dating her. It's her loss.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You've gone from being straight to bi in a few years. Give it til the summer and you'll be all the way to full lesbianism, and you will have a chance with her.