Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Telus IDARE touch screen stopped working. Please help!?

I have a Telus IDARE touch screen that i got from my dad. He told me he never dropped it, banged it or got it wet. And neither did I. I am careful with my cells. But the screen stopped working. My cell is no longer under warranty, and i haven't got the money to replace it. Or to even get it fixed at the moment. I tried hitting the reset button a number of times and at the bottom if i press a box, the box will light up but nothing will open. Please how can I fix this. And please I am not looking for an answer like "It can't be done" if that is ur answer please don't even try. And also if your answer is take it in to get fixed, I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY and once again NO it is NOT under WARRANTY!

Sorry its an LG DARE

Downloads
    Uploads
    is it under warrenty???if so you can get it fixed and try pressing the reset button it helps most of the time...if none of these work "It can't be done"

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My answer is not what you want to hear but phone screens can wear out at anytime and just stop working. There is no 'free' fix.
    TELUS... The Future IS Friendly, just not yet.