Looking for a challenge? NGamer at ComputerAnd VideoGames.com has come up with a list of the 21 Hardest Nintendo Games Ever . Rather than assigning numerical rankings, the games have been grouped into categories reflecting why they were chosen, out of the thousands of titles produced for Nintendo systems over the years, as a tough nut to crack. Categories include: steep learning curves, technical flaws, handheld titles, and recent releases.
Descending the circles of nostalgic gaming hell isn’t always pleasant, so be forewarned that reading the article could bring back unpleasant memories of tears, fits of anger, and cursing. It seemed like the article wanted to start on Metal Gear Solid, but got confused and talked about Metal Slug 3 instead. I would whole-heartedly support a nod for MGS though, as it required a totally different approach to tasks than most of the games on the market at that time and I remember pulling my hair out in frustration when run and gun tactics left me bleeding on the floor more times than I care to remember. Once you wiped your brain of the unrealistic actions of other games and realized that caution, strategy, and stealth were necessary, the game was immensely enjoyable but until that learning curve was conquered…hellish.
Via | CaVG
Share This
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>

</img>