Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do girls whine about guys doing the EXACT same thing girls do to guys?

Break there hearts and lie to them. I always see and hear girls whine and complain about that, but they do the same shit to us guys. For instance just about a week ago, I got break broken over a HARSH rejection, I was always nice to that girl and she seemed to like me back. I have never broken a girls heart, only rejected one once (for a good reason she "liked" about 5 other guys and we had only talked once and it was 6 months before she asked me out). Do they do this because they are clueless or is it because they want to trick guys into thinking "I will be the nice guy and be the best boyfriend this girl has ever had" so they can reject them and break there hearts for fun when they go out with the douchbag?

Downloads
    Uploads
    just go with the flow dude just play along in their sick little game they really can be clueless

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone gets their heart broken, however amazing you are as a person and physically.

But, the amazing thing is, we all get used to it and it makes us tougher

So really you should learn to relish life for all its ups and downs!

Best of luck (you WILL get over the heartbreak, you're stronger than you think)
    xxx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some girls feel the need to have a "backup guy" because if their main guy dumps them or cheats they'll hve the oppurtunity to do the same thing. And they wont haveto worry about being single. Its like an insecurity thing. But i think that if you really love and care abou someone then theres no need for infidelity...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally understand man, girls are so fucking awkward and difficult. I personally think girls are so aware of what their boyfriends and their mates are doing that they are completely clueless as you said, what they are doing. I wish girls were simple, everything is a mind game and manipulation. Sorry if i sound sexist because im not, i love girls, but i do completely agree with what you are saying though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    some girls have double standards and don't even realize it. i suggest to tell the next girl you hear whine or complain, tell her off. but make sure she deserves it first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjKs1a7mn8PRhw6V2ikRkt3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20100223130511AAhy9Ab

Downloads
    Uploads
    most of the time girls get very upset after there heart is broken and get very agrivated because they might have thought that u liked them back and they like you a lot mostly girls get mad because of that but really there is nothin you can do i have gotten my heart broken before and ive broken other peoples heart just dont sweat it relax and just try and tell her you just wanna be friends

Downloads
    Uploads
    umm we arent clueless its jus sometimes our heart goes into different directions. or we find out we really dont like you anymore after knowing how you really act in front of us or treat us or if we find a better guy. hope this helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    No matter how long to people date its hard to break up. My brother just broke up with the perfect person in the world for him. Well that's what everybody thought but not him.

Anthony I dont agree with you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast