Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anything you feel like ranting about?

I did something like this a long time ago, and it was pretty sucessful, so I'm gonna do it again :]

Everyone usually has something on the back of their mind (positive or negative) That they really feel like ranting, or bragging about. Usually, nobody really wants to hear it, because everyone else is swept up in their own problems or other things.
    So I'm giving you the opportunity to rant, or brag, as long as you want. Anything you feel like getting off your chest, do it now.
    I like to know that I'm helping people relieve stress XD Believe it or not, I actually read all of these, as long as they may be.

So go ahead :]

Downloads
    Uploads
    I could rant forever, but I wont. The only big thing bothering me right now is my two month old son needs surgery...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate it when people say "She thinks..." or "She thinks _____ Cuz_____" How do they know that?
    Most of the time they are wrong.
    IT seriously gets me pissed off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate when you like a guy and he flirts with you and you think he likes you too but your too shy to ask or scared of being hurt again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like ranting about something that has been driving me absolutely nuts! I don't get how there is so many of us out here TTC and meanwhile there are so many people posting things such as "Help! I think I might be pregnant" and all of those teenagers who get pregnant from just having sex once. Why do they get the chance to have a child whe they aren't ready for it, meanwhile the rest of us have been trying for months, even years to get pregnant so we can start our own family! I just don't think that it is fair that this the way it seems to happens.

Junior Member HiamynameisStacie's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I miss the good old days where everyone liked each other and people didn't cause drama.

Thank you

*bows*

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I got something. Well I recently when back to public high school because before I was in alternative schools and then I got pregnant so I was cyber schooled for a year. In these schools they didn't stress the importance of gym (or really anything) so the last time I had a real gym class was in 5th grade!! I'm now in 10th grade now and I'm doing pretty good. I got Honor roll on my last report card and currently all of my grades are A's and B's but I take Advanced Fitness (for those who don't know, Advanced Fitness is the hardest gym class you can get into. I run AT LEAST 3 miles EVERYDAY in this class) and my class mates sort-of expect me to be a Volley ball pro or something. I like to play sports for fun. I like soccer, basketball and track. I've never played Volley ball in my life, so I suck. I've JUST learned how to serve with my left hand (because I'm left handed) and to be honest, I kick ass, but that's all I can really do. So for the whole time that I'm not serving the ball and I miss the ball or if I hit it in the wrong direction, a few people on my team get really mad at me. Most of them have an advantage because they either know how to play, had played before or they play for the school....Well, that's it... Thanks.

Junior Member Charlotte'sMommyt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want this baby out. NOW! I love being pregnant, really I do. But I'm 3 cm dilated, my back hurts, "down there" hurts, I'm having contractions of & on, my feet are swollen, I feel full so I can barely eat even though I'm hungry, & the hospital sent me home last night! Really I'm so frustrated I can scream. I want my baby & I WANT HER NOW!!
    Thanks