After discovering that Icould configure OneNote to stay on top of other windows I found it was a reallygreat way to take notes on a document.Â* The problem I next encountered was thatfor the type of note taking I was doing I would prefer to use Mind Manager 7.
Unfortunately, MindManager does not appear to offer this functionality.Â* However- a quick Google revealed a great little free utility that will let you keep one ormore windows on top.Â* The application is called XNeat WindowManager - here is an out take from the site:
XNeat Windows Manager adds additional features to the Windows taskbar and system tray,that enables you to minimize any window to an icon in the system tray (instead ofthe taskbar), keep any window on top, set a custom transparency level, and also hideany window or tray icon, furthermore the program allows you to re-arrange the orderof the taskbar buttons by simply dragging them around. XNeat Windows Manager integratesinto the right-click menu of the taskbar and system tray. It also allows you to changethe taskbar appearance by hiding the Start button, system clock and other elements.
For want of a better term - Neat!Â* Works exactly as it says and I was soon notetaking in Mind Manager while reading a document in another window behind it.
</img> </img>

</img> </img> </img>