I told you a few weeks ago about the MyFax Messy Office Contest. Well, they have a winner! Congratulations to Susan Johnson for having THE messiest office. She won $10,000! Here’s the proof:

Believe it or not, Susan really does work in there. Susan works out of her home, is a single mom of 3 teenagers and already has some plans for the money.
With my winnings, a shredder, wastebasket, and a MyFax account are on the top of my list of things to purchase. Although, at this point, it might make more sense to rent a bulldozer and dumpster and start from scratch.”
Congratulations Susan from Declutter It! We do hope you will put your winnings to good use and create an office of your dreams.
This was a great contest that MyFax put together and $10,000 is a very incredible prize. What is MyFax exactly?
MyFax is the fastest growing Internet fax service used by individuals, small, medium and large businesses to send and receive faxes using existing email accounts or the web. MyFax offers services in North America and Europe, including the United Kingdom to industries recognized among the fastest growing adopters of internet fax including finance, insurance, real estate, healthcare, transportation and government. More than 15,000 new customers subscribe to MyFax each month. Additional information is available at www.myfax.com and www.myfax.uk.com.”
Be sure and head over to My Fax to see all of the finalists.
Photo used by permission from MyFax.*
Tags: messy offices, myfax, myfax messiest office contest, susan johnsonShare This

</img>
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img>