Welcome to this week’s installment of Saturday Surfing… First of all, I want to remind you guys about the contest here at Baking Delights. You only have to blog it to enter for the cookbook, or leave an idea for a tagline to enter for the gift certificate. Be creative. Please? Taglines are NOT my best thing..in fact I am thinking of starting a website called Taglines-R-not-us for people who really want bad tag lines.
O.k…well…
The Foodie Blogroll has changed. I have it up on Apron Strings and Simmering Things, because I don’t have creative license to what goes in the sidebars here…but I consider Baking Delights part of the blogroll. I can’t remember how many foodie blogs are on it now but there are a ton….and new ones every day.
One of the new ones is A Pot of Tea and a Biscuit. Welcome to the foodie blog roll, Sylvie! She has an awesome recipe for curried chicken parcels, which I am also pretty sure you could make ahead and use as part of your Once A Month Cooking line up.
If you think you have seen cupcakes, let me tell you..you have NOT seen cupcakes until you visit All Things Cupcake. Absolutely a cupcake feast for the eyes.
Look what I found on Home Gourmets! Hidden Chocolate Tarts. I would like to hide some of these away, myself!
Check out my cruller recipe on Apron Strings. It really came out awesome and I am ready to make some more! I liked the way that I shaped them, and so did the kids.
Stop by More Than Burnt Toast and congratulate Valli for winning the Royal Foodie Joust for February! She made Citrus Spice-Rubbed Baby Back Ribs…and…ummm…wow.
At Mrs Sac’s Purple Kitchen, Melissa cooks up an awesome version of one of my favorites, chicken tortilla soup.
Piggy’s Cooking Journal is not just a great food blog. The design of it and images are aesthetically perfect. She is part of the Tuesdays with Dorie crew and made some fantastic looking snickery bars this week.
Pixie is another one of my must read bloggers. She is magically amazing, as she has already eaten breakfast for tomorrow…oh wait..she is on the other side of the world!! Anyway..she creates Bagels on her blog, You Say Tomato..I Say Tomato
At Cafe Lynnylou Lynne makes a spiced blueberry grunt…did I mention my adoration of all things blueberry?
Dharm cracks me up…Call it sexist but a guy who cooks intrigues me…because…well…other than the grill, Marc would starve to death without me. We have a system..he keeps gas and oil in the car and I keep food in his belly. It has worked for 28 years…ANYWAY..
Dharm at Dad~Baker & Chef creates his grandmother’s recipe for Caramel Custard and it looks fabulous. Apparently his grandma made it for them when they were sick..I would have been sick constantly I think!
Check out the cake balls on Megan’s blog, which is aptly named, Megans Cookin. They look fantastic.
Laurie at the Quirky Cupcake announced the ingredient for March, which is Marshmallow. If you are going ot take part get your entry in by the 28th.
The Way the Cookie Crumbles is not a blog that I have ever visited before…so I head over there to see what’s up…and what’s up is..Oh my gosh…raspberry bars. Did I mention that raspberries are also adored by yours truly? So when I stopped licking the screen……
and went on to Jen at Canadian Baker only to find….Cranberry Pear bars.
So I am done..I have gained 20 lbs looking at this stuff. Everything looks good, and now I am craving food…

Hey, if you have a food blog, and you haven’t ever commented leave a comment! I like blog visiting on Saturdays and I would love to see what you are doing.
Have a great weekend and don’t forget to spring forward to night with the clocks. I dislike this time change..I prefer the autumn one, by the way, but no one asked me.
All content on this page (c)Marye Audet for Baking Delights, http://bakingdelights.com, and B5 Media.
Tags: blog surfing, contests, From the Blogs, links, roundups, saturday surfingShare This
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>