So, while these contests aren’t exactly organized based, I have posted them everywhere else in the free world, so why not here too. Don’t organizing folks like prizes too?
I personally have two blogs running contests right now;* I’ve got a cool Baby Sign language book contest happening and at Tree Hugging Family, Peggy and I have an amazing gift package for one lucky reader. The gift set includes organic baby soap and an organic, bamboo, cotton, adorable onesie.
Other people have contests too!:
Deb at She Knows Party has, “Cake Art” a decorating book from the Culinary Institute of America up for grabs. The book looks super yummy too, if I wasn’t downsizing, I’d enter.
WearyParent is giving away the cutest Zoobie Pet ever - if you haven’t heard of Zoobies, you have to go see, it’s a great gift for little ones.
Cyndi has two free magazine give-a-ways / contests going on right now. One is at Layers Upon Layers and the other is at Jewelry & Beading.
Linette from Mother Earth’s Garden has two contests as well. One where you might win $30 cold hard cash (cool), and in Linette’s other contest you could win a beautiful children’s book. NOTE: the children’s book give-a-way is almost over - so hurry!
Gayla, our cool Lifestyles Channel editor, and Mom Gadget blogger has a Ultreo Ultrasound Toothbrush contest going on - this is not just any old toothbrush either; go see!
Karen at Thrifty Mommy has a neat Disney book give-a-way (and a party going on!) perfect for kids.
Marye, at Baking Delights, wants you to design her new blog tagline - are you up to the challenge? You might win a cool cookbook.
Have fun & good luck! *

Tags: blog contest, blog give-a-ways, ContestsShare This
</img>
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img>