Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why would a Christian Organization that believes in love, HATE so much?

Mark 12:29 Jesus answered: “The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah, 30 and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’ 31The second is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

Matthew 18:21 Then Peter came up and said to him: “Lord, how many times is my brother to sin against me and am I to forgive him? Up to seven times?” 22 Jesus said to him: “I say to you, not, Up to seven times, but, Up to seventy-seven times.

1 John 4:20-21. 20 If anyone makes the statement: “I love God,” and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar. For he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot be loving God, whom he has not seen. 21 And this commandment we have from him, that the one who loves God should be loving his brother also.

Ephesians 4:2-3. 2 with complete lowliness of mind and mildness, with long-suffering, putting up with one another in love, 3 earnestly endeavoring to observe the oneness of the spirit in the uniting bond of peace.

These verses are well understood and I believe that anyone claiming to love God would practice these verses in their everyday life.

There are plenty of situations where you can see this display of HATE and one is even here on this site.

We can see by the answers of a lot of (Supposedly Christian) posters here that they do not live that way in the least. I will not point out anyone in particular, but if you even go to their profiles, you will find a tirade of HATE against anyone not of their belief.

Matthew 7:16 By their fruits YOU will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they?

Again do you believe that any so-called Christian organization should produce HATE as its fruit?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not, their God does?

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you say "so-called Christian organization", it looks like you have already identified it as being non Christian in character. Therefore we dont expect it to show love!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you judge an entire organization by a few individuals? on the net?

Downloads
    Uploads
    hate is not exposing sin for what it is

god tells people what actions are sinful and will not allow people to have eternal life

1Co 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    1Co 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

we are to love people
    love does not over look sin and warns people if they are doing something that will cause them to sin.

jesus did that to every one he met
    he told them if they were sinning
    if they were he told them to stop if they wanted the kingdom of god.

its not hate to warn people of sin and the punishment for unrepented sin which is hell

jesus tells the man who he healed his legs
    Joh 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.