Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola Cliq won't turn on.?

My phone wont turn on. it just froze than turned off it buzz and vibrates every now and again but it wont turn on at all. Help

Unregistered

same thing

just had the same thing happen to me. phone went into my pocket with about 8 life left, buzzed and went dark. Took everything out and put it back in and tried restarting, nothing. tried hooking up the battery, nothing. tried all of the aforementioned in different combinations, nothing. tried holding down the keys in different patterns, nothing. interesting considering i got the phone YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    ok same thing happened to me.. any fixes?

Unregistered
    Uh same thing JUST happend to me.. The phone was charging it went REALLY hot and than shut off.. Has anyone found out how to get it back on?

Unregistered
    same here

Unregistered
    my phone goes to the white screen with the M and the little blur thing that fades in and out right before it goes to your screen, but stays on that and wont go past it.

Unregistered
    Ugh!!!! the exact same thing happened to me

Unregistered
    same here

Unregistered
    my cliq goes to the motorola screen as well but doesnt go past. i left it charging last night and it was on that screen for over 8 hours if you know the issue please email me and let me know my phone isnt under warranty so idk what to do [email protected]

Unregistered
    I was having the same problem. These were my chain of events:
    After having it plugged in to the wall all night, only the notification light would blink. Every 30 min or so the phone would try turning on all by itself, then tun back off. I plugged my cliq into the computer for about 10 min, then i plugged it back into the wall and it started charging! So i don't really know if i did anything or if this will help anyone else. I'm just saying mine works now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast