Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bible prophecy yet to be fulfilled?

Some people claim that it is easy to fulfil prophecy as it is written after the event. How do you prove that it is true prophecy?

Can you please identify (with scripture) some of the Bible prophecies that have yet to be fulfilled?
    Stung - how do you know it was the holy spirit that helped you?
    rory -
    Acts1: 8

has been fulfilled as true Christians are engaged in a worldwide witnessing work

"shall so come in like manner as ye beheld him going into heaven" - INVISIBLY!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The sixth trumpet is next!!!

Did anyone else hear the Fifth trumpet of God Almighty sound during “Operation Desert Storm”?
    Did anyone else hear the Fifth trumpet of God Almighty sound when oil wells were lit ablaze during “Operation Desert Storm”?
    During the Gulf War when all the oil wells were lit ablaze I was attacked by a demon on three separate occasions all at night. This is what happened. While I slept this demon would fly through the window and attack me. The spirit inside me fought this demon briefly until I awoke. Then it made me take over. I leaped out of bed trying to defend myself. This demon was horrid and spun circles around me thrashing through my soul with his hands. then it left as fast as it came. The demon radiated from the pains associated with the abyss. He was like a coal pulled from the fire, with the pains of the abyss Rev 9, 3. This attack happened on three separate occasions as I have stated. The third time however was different from the rest. As before the demon attacked me, but this time I had enough since to command it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. What happened next is even more amazing. After commanding this demon to leave in the name of Jesus, the Holy Spirit delivered me outside my room into the hallway. The demon followed. We were brought into the presence of the Lord. The Demon stood to my left and grabbing my hand with his, it placed its tail on top of my left hand. It was the sting of the scorpion and it went like this. It sent waves of fire through my soul Rev 9, 10. The pain was so sever that I couldn't scream. Unconditionally, I looked straight up and said “father please help me”. The demon then left.

This all happened after being seduced into trying transcendental meditation and falling into spiritual bondage to witchcraft / demonic forces Rev 13,10. Or the spiritual bondage may have occurred after playing a Ouija board as a young boy. I'm not quite sure. What I am sure is that prior to being attacked by this demon, I was forced to go through the N.W.O's. “secret” ceremony performed through transcendental meditation assisted with witchcraft / demonic forces. Why I say demonic forces is that I believe all witchcraft to be the powers of demons / the Devil. I was forced with witchcraft, through methods of torture, to go through said ceremony. The methods of witchcraft included mind control / manipulation, heart palpitations, witchcraft dreams causing sleep depravation, powerful visions, and many other forms. In said ceremony I was instructed to except the worship of one of their many "demonic gods". They informed me that in excepting one of there gods I accepted them all. One of there Gods was the Devil, another they named Jesus, but they had a demon for every occasion. What better way to join all religions of the world together under one banner of 666?

To the best of my knowledge this is the method Satan's Secret Society uses to distribute the “spiritual mark of the beast”, and cause spiritual captivity Revelation 13, 10. Have you received your spiritual mark yet? This may sound hard to believe for those who don't know what I'm talking about but it is a true story. Hear are a few scriptures giving in sight. Revelation 13, 10, If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go . This is spiritual captivity to witchcraft / demonic forces. Naham 3, 4, who enslaved nations by her witchcraft. Revelation 18, 23, By your magic spell all nations were led astray.
    There is a way out, but it is difficult. Revelation 12, 11, those who overcame, overcame by the blood of the lamb and the “word” of their testimony. They didn't love their own lives so much as to shrink from death. Hebrews 2, 15, by their fear of death they are held in spiritual captivity. Satan's Secret Society has many names; a few are the Mafia / Illuminate Masons 666! Have they been using drug dealers to terrorize your neighbor hood? Christians are their many “Free” Masons and Shriner's in your Christian church? I'm sure they are in all walks of life and the cancer is spreading through out society.

Here is the rest of the story. Three to four nights later the demon returned in the early am @ about 3am. He wasn't alone, Satan / Apollyon and the demon's twin brother was with him. They hovered in the air above the ground, before the olive tree in the back yard. I could see them as the spirit in me manifested them to me! Satan hovered in the middle while the demons were on either side of him. The demon on his left had been thrown into the lake of fire for what he did to me. He radiated like a coal pulled from the fire what seemed to be 15'x15'. He was lit up like a Christmas tree! Graciously yours baptized by fire the witness! Who will believe this testimony? God will be my witness!

Downloads
    Uploads
    hunkahunka danglin donger!

Downloads
    Uploads
    People can't be certain about many Bible prophecies because they are not informed on what is happening in the world enough to know those things.
    For example, the Bible tells us that "the kingdom that comes is not of knowing." In other words, people will not generally be able to know that it has come, it is not on the news.
    It will be here, but the only people that will be aware of it are those who are attuned with it. It won't be the kind of thing that everybody in the world sees on the evening news.

There are many prophecies in the Bible that obviously have been fulfilled, including many of the Old Testament prophets who wrote about the Jewish diasporas, etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prophecy is usually written in vague language, so almost anything can mean almost anything.

So,if you have enough of these vague "predictions," you can usually find something that you can interpret as having something to do with what you want to find.

All you really need is a good dose of imagination and a lack of shame, I guess.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All scripture has already been fulfilled. All of it. You have Jesus' own word on it.

Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of the book of Revelation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is true that the blood of the Son of God was shed for sins through the fall and those committed by men, yet men can commit sins which it can never remit. As it was in ancient days, so it is in our day; and though the principles are taught publicly from this stand, still the people do not understand them; yet the law is precisely the same. There are sins that can be atoned for by an offering upon an altar, as in ancient days; and there are sins that the blood of a lamb, of a calf, or of turtle doves, cannot remit, but they must be atoned for by the blood of the man. That is the reason why men talk to you as they do from this stand; they understand the doctrine and throw out a few words about it. You have been taught that doctrine, but you do not understand it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    “After these things I saw another angel descending from heaven, with great authority; and the earth was lighted up from his glory. And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: ‘She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen.’” (Revelation 18:1, 2a)

(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

Destruction of Satan: (Revelation 20:9-10)

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.ehow.com/search.aspx?s=bible+prophecy&Options=0

Read the bible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1lFYO5zE-c
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=amazing+facts+prophecy&search _type=&aq=1&oq=amazing+facts+p