Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cruise Ships really that bad?

Hello all, I am getting married in April, So i figured a nice way to treat my bride was to go on a cruise, But i am hearing ALOT of bad reviews.. Carnival seems like its horrible, Disney will have to many kids... dont get me wrong i love kids but not when we want to go relax and most parents are idiots just let their kids run off and destroy everything.. Is there a good cruise company out there? And info is greatly valued!

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    It all depends on how high you set your expectations. For example Carnival is ok for a cheap get away expect a younger crowd teens-20's & low 30's they are there to party the entire time 24/7. Also some young families w/ small kids. With Royal older crowd & families that are more settled w/ a little older kids. Norweg. has a nice mix as well.
    Disney is so over rated in my opinion way to much $$ for the service/quality.your paying for the name
    April will bring on alot of spring breakers..... keep in mind which ever cruise you choose the lines always skimp on the 3/4 nighters your best bet for a more relaxing time is Royal, Norweg, or Princess 7 days or more. Have fun and congrats!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I don't know where you heard all that bad stuff, but cruising is one of the most enjoyable vacation you could ever take. You will find family's and kids on Carnival and Disney, that is true. If you want something more sophisticated, then go with Princess cruise lines. I highly recommend Princess and it would be perfect for the two of you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i was on a carnival cruise and it was the most fun i had ever had, as long as your lucky to do it with great people and have fun with good weather. it was a trip i will never forget and i enjoyed very much, and idk how they get a bad review unless some really rich person has gone on other major cruise lines, but for us common people its great.