What do you call someone who doesn't do drugs or smoke?

RAMac1

Feb 22, 2010
I swore to myself when I was 15 that I would never smoke or do drugs. Alcohol on the other hand I'm waiting till I'm 21 to do that. But as for the vow I made, I'm just wondering what it would be called.

Hey that you made is awesome... I respect your decision... I'll call it ''healthy life'' or ''quality life''. That thing in which you are 'designing' your future is really good perfect for you...
You'll be proud one day when you see how some other lifes went bad just because of drugs...
I'm doing similar thing with my life

I hope this helps

a sissy? lol jokes - I'm not really sure there is a common term for it, in the "drinker" or "smoker" field. I suppose by teleology you don't tend to call people something for -not- doing something unless it's quite a widespread lifestyle (such a atheism).

'T-total' tends to imply one who doesn't drink alcohol, I suppose people may 'get' what you mean from context if you use it.

~Peace~
S.

In popular culture, you would be called straightedge. There's a whole straightedge culture of music.

I would call someone who refuses to do drugs and smoke a person who stays true to their values and a person who won't follow the crowd just to be "cool."

Another word that comes to mind when thinking of such a person is "self-worth."

Don't listen to the person who claimed you're boring.

I have never smoked pot, cigarettes or done any illegal drugs in my life and I don't ever plan to do so in the future.

If abiding by the law and staying true to myself makes me a boring person, then so be it!

Back