How to make a guy laugh? GUYS what makes you laugh?

isabella

May 14, 2008
I want to make this guys laugh and be interested him in me. What would make him laugh? What would you guys like to hear? or how to make him feel comfortable around a girl?

It kinda depends on the guy's personality to what he laughs at. And i laugh at different things depending on what gender im taking to.

every guy will laugh about different things, people have different personality's. I laughed when my girlfriend asked me if i would like to eat lunch in a tree, which we did and was really fun.

Just tell him, "The clown has no charlie" Next time you are talking. He'll get it trust me.

I've told over 15 girls i've met in my college to tell this complete stranger this and they always get hooked up with them because it's so funny.

this is probably the toughest question ive ever been asked on here. I honestly can't say. You have to go see for yourself. This requires observation.

hmm :) it just comes naturally! Joke around with him and playfully tease him and smile alot. What will make him laugh is if you try to be smart with him and prove him wrong (jokingly) Lol!

Back