How to transfer newsgroup files (rar files) directly to FTP?

Tobe

Jul 24, 2008
i want to bypass the download transition to my computer. Have remote control of files transfered to FTP (decompress rar file aswell) and be able to remotely upload from FTP to another filehostingserver with share revenue programs..... is it possible??
yea, USENET files (using a newserver) directly to a FTP server (not my computer) and be able to remotely transfer those files to a rapidshare (megaupload, any filehosting server)

"bypass the download transition to my computer"

I have no idea what that means. You don't tell us what you actually do now. What do you mean by "newsgroup files"? Are we talking about USENET?

It's not clear what you're doing, what you don't like about it, and what you would prefer to do. But most likely, it is possible.

What you want to do is virtually impossible.. you have to first know the i.p. of the first server and then the i.p. of the second server and even if you did you'd have to have way to hold the files while they were relayed between first and second server, there is one senario that might work but it would mean logging into a community server which would have the ftp program on it, then logging into the first site grab the files you wanted then dropping that site, turn around log into the p2p site you want to send to and then upload the files to that ....

outside of that it is impossible.. since almost every other senario involves your computer in the loop. you can't avoid it since your computer is part of the interface that allows you on the internet.

over all it would be impossible as most community servers are ruled that file transfer is not allowed.
secondly there is really no way to get around the Copyright laws as all ISPs, Sites and Servers have to follow this or face Judgement.

I have no idea what that means. You don't tell us what you actually do now. What do you mean by "newsgroup files"? Are we talking about USENET?

It's not clear what you're doing, what you don't like about it, and what you would prefer to do. But most likely, it is possible.

Back