What are your thoughts on PDA?

mw488

Feb 21, 2010
And what is your sun/moon/asc/venus/mars sign (if you know them all)?

There's no right or wrong answer, just curious on your opinions.

Public Display of Affection?
i used to mind it alot and
almost tell people to get a room
but now i dont care just as long as its not in my view.

pisces/cancer/aries/aries/gemini

I don't mind it. People shouldn't hate on everyone else just because they aren't getting any pda themselves. But at school, I admit I can't stand it. There's a little too much PDA at school. Especially high school. I couldn't stand everyone practically f*cking in the hallways when I was in HS.

I'm fine with it for the most part lol. but at my school it happens all the time and it gets old.

Virgo/Leo/Leo/Leo/Libra

I think quick pecks are cute, but make out sessions are only for the brave and bold.

Taurus sun Virgo moon
Leo rising Aries Venus
Gemini Mars

I am not into it for myself. I don't even like holding hands because I don't like being stuck to people.

As for others...well I think cute PDA is fine, though very strange. I think that people can get to the point where they are being inappropriate though and then it's kind of just rude.

Aquarius/Libra/Gemini/Sagittarius/Aries

I'm fine with it for the most part lol. but at my school it happens all the time and it gets old.

Virgo/Leo/Leo/Leo/Libra

For myself, no. I prefer romance to be private where it is special and fanciful and not subjected to the sneers of crowds.

For others, I don't particularly like it. Too often it feels like they're just doing it for attention. I guess we all do different things to gain identity so I can't be MAD exactly, but I still find it somewhat off-putting. Like everyone there knows why they're doing it but we're all supposed to ooh and aww anyway like they're reaaaally in love. I also find really animalistic displays of affection to be a little gross... it isn't bad, but I don't really want to see it.

Pisces Sun / Gemini Moon / Sagittarius Rising / Aries Venus / Capricorn Mars

i like it actually. why should i care if other people around me feel uncomfortable? i'm not dating them. if they feel uncomfortable, they should go home and talk about it with their mums.
i think it's strange how some people hate those who like to show some affection in public. who cares?
people have the right to do anything they feel like, as long as they're not harming others.

I'm all for it. I'm pretty sure that now that I'm single I'll hate it, but when I'm in a relationship I'll go for it if my s/o initiates it :) I like spontaneity, so yes I think it's acceptable as long as your not sucking each other's face off.

I'm all for it. I'm pretty sure that now that I'm single I'll hate it, but when I'm in a relationship I'll go for it if my s/o initiates it :) I like spontaneity, so yes I think it's acceptable as long as your not sucking each other's face off.

I think quick pecks are cute, but make out sessions are only for the brave and bold.

Taurus sun Virgo moon
Leo rising Aries Venus
Gemini Mars

Back