Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

No disc inserted. Please insert the original "KPC Devil May Cry 4" CD/DVD?

After installing the Devil May Cry 4 from Skulptura (i.e by setup.bat) . I m getting the error as .No disc inserted. Please insert the original "KPC Devil May Cry 4" CD/DVD can any one help me out with it..........

Nero10

Angel this is da wayy...:)

1)i prefer u buy da dvd/cd.....dont care either it ori or fake.....just copy all items/folder..etc in the 1st disc...n make new folder in ur desktop n paste in it.....
    2)then copy all the items/folder..etc in the 2nd disc...n paste in the same folder on ur desktop...(if it ask for want to merge or replace or keep the same folder(2),1st choose merge n 2nd take keep the same folder(2))(at this part i'm not realy remember...u just do what u can....;pp sory)
    3)but before that delet all ur devil may cry 4 in ur program file (C)...
    4)then instal new devil may cry 4 from the new folder on ur desktop that u paste on it(after copy from the disc,take out the disc)new installation may no need the disc....
    5)n then finished install......open the folder on ur desktop again,n open the 'crack' folder....copy the 'devilmaycry4_dx9 n dx10'....
    6)open ur hard disk(C) from ur 'My Computer' n search for 'CAPCOM' folder....open it n now open the 'DevilMayCry4' folder....paste the crack file that u copy n chose merge....
    7)for those who make this stupid fuckin game hard to install like shitt......WALLAHH!!!!....now u can playy.....;DDD......

Unregistered
    Zaraaaat

Unregistered
    your disc is not broken right inserted the 1st disc and copy the crack and go to the local disk and now capcom files dmc4 paste now the crack and yes all now click the autorun and now working game!!!

Unregistered
    zczb