Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Aran V

Why is Al Gore so successful at starting bull5hit rumors?

"I invented the Internet"

"Global Warming is caused by Man"

What will be next?

Truth Seeker
    Paul C deserves the ten points for the best answer and for the correct answer. Or you concerned with the correct and best answer????

paul c
    Global Warming "is" caused by man.

and he never said "I created the internet"

Here's the quote

During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.

john_galt0
    I am not getting rich off of global warming, nor am I taking advantage of idiots.

Downloads
    Uploads
    People are stupid.
    Remember the burial at sea for your pet rock. Real stupid.

Michael K
    I agree Paul C should get the 10 points. He is the only person that seems to have answered this correctly.

I can't count the number of times this "Global Warming is a hoax because my town is getting snow this week" questions have been asked on this site. I am beginning to feel that people will never understand.

There is a reason that majority of scientists studying the climate and the atmosphere have said definitively that man is responsible for global warming. The result of global warming doesn't mean that we will have sunshine forever. The warming has affected the climate and the jet stream that is resulting in a dangerous shift in the weather pattern. That means areas that normally doesn't get snow will get snow... Arctic ice will melt...

eelfins
    Next he will claim global cooling is caused by global warming. The clueless throngs will make him into a god more popular than Allah.

wyldfyr
    Actually you are spreading bull5hit rumors. Gore never said that he invented the Internet. You are very gullible if you actually think that he did. Gore didn't start the theory that "Global warming is caused by man". That is a theory that was proposed by leading scientists and published in peer reviewed journals. Gore is merely passing on this Nobel Prize winning piece of science.

april a
    Sort of sounds like I created the Internet to me.