how do i put ringtones on my boost mobile phone with a usb cable?

Kool

Jun 7, 2008
i downloaded the drivers from the motorola iden website. then i installed the app labJAL. then i connect my motorola i425 phone to my pc. it connects. i am able to put pics, apps, and games on my phone, but when i try to put ringtones on my phone, it always says that i have a communication problem with my phone and the pc and that it could be the usb cable or other stuff. but if that is the problem, then how am i able to put the other stuff on my phone except ringtones? i go to some cell phone shops and their computer can do it. but why mine can't? i made the ringtones myself and they're no longer than 30 seconds and i tried them in .wav and .mp3 formats and their average sizes are around 100kb. if some other computers can do it, then i know mine can because i have windows xp. is there some kind of software, update, or special kind of cable i need to get the ringtones to upload on my phone? someone please help me out and i promise i will e-mail u some great ringtones to return the favor. just tell me your e-mail and if your answer helps me, just tell me 3 ringtones that u want and i promise i'll make them and send them 2 u. my e-mail is [email protected] . Thank you.

Back