ok, so i have to write about two paragraphs for each of these questions. please help me the best you can.
1) who did Scarlett really love, Ashely Wilkes or Rhett Butler? Why did Scarlett want to love Wilkes rather than Butler?

2) Is it fair to have expected southerners who grew up with slavery in a society in which slavery was tolerated to realize how wrong it was and to do something about it?

In what ways does Scarlett represent the Old South (think about how she acted in the beginning and in what ways does she represent the New South?(think about how she 'grew up' and how she acted in the end)

4)how are slavery and African Americans depicted in Cone with the Wind? Can the movie be labeled racist?

FEMALE ROLE MODEL
1) some consider Mammy and Melanie to be female role models. Do you agree?

2) Why isn't Scarlett considered a female role model?

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS-USE THE SIX PILLARS OF CHARACTER(trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, citizenship)

1) Can you think of any of the six pillars of character that Scarlett complied with? defend your position

2)can you think of any of the six pillars of character that Rhett Butler complied with? Defend you position.

3)What is Scarlett's fundamental personality flaw?
sorry, i messed up on #3
#3 is:
In what ways does Scarlett represent the Old South and in what ways does she represent the New South? How does her trensformation reflect the changes the South undergoes during and after the Civil War?