Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Unregistered
    What how to become one?

Unregistered
    I'd love to be an admin! I have my own guild called Empty Shadows, i have over 1500hrs and have met heaps of admins! I am extremely creative and will do my best to help graal! I understand the means of 'work' and not just play! Thnx for reading

Unregistered
    Pls make me an admin I was scamed the other day and i reported it and now the person went into jail I have never made my own scam I am nice to most people I don't swear I am trustworthy pls let me be an admin thankes

Unregistered

Dude5 I would love to be an admin and I'm a big fan of graal

Can I please be admin I've been wanting to Be one for ages my name is sgt.creeper *part creeper*

Norin:D

Star Blue Can I be admin

Can I be admin plz!!!!!!!!! I'm realy one to be I will guard hole universe in graal city I will banned hacker or glitch guy

Unregistered
    I want to become a Admin! I'm very organized and I have a very creative mind about Graal! Plz PM me my name is April

Unregistered
    Plz i want to be a admin in this game m'y name is <<Amy>> iCandy evolved the game and comme Somers ideas plz

Unregistered
    pls ogj pal make me an admin

Heart New Can i be admin

Can i be admin the best game i ever played is graal plz i will do my best do be an admin i will not cheat i will no hack i will do everything for my friend i will always do event plz let me to be admin

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789