I need interesting topics to talk about while texting?

Have the same problem!
im assuming you mean a guy, .... hhmmmm
i always talk bout what im doing or what hes doing and thats just how it starts off..if you have chemistry it should just flow after that...but here are some things me and my best guys frend talk bout..
- him going snowboarding
- just telling him bout my sports ( i play volleyball and soccer)
- what im doing
- send a fwd: exp:he sent me a fwd asking if i would ever marry him and we joke bout it like " are you free on thrusday we could tie the knot then lol
- mmm..with guys where its akward at first i talk bout marshmellows and how good they are when you microwave them lol they think its cute
- JUST TALK!!!!! bout anything dont think it thorugh that much

Godd luck!
im in highschool-

Whats happening w| you. Current news. Things you find interesting.
Things happening in skewl. Recent problems. Relationships. Opinion on diff. things.
Would you rather questions. The Basics.

New movies.
New songs.
Christmas.
Pollution.
Deforestation.
Current news.
New year revolutions.
Funny story.
Snuggies.
Family/friends.
Comedians.
Food/good restraunts.

You could do the nest word game. Where you start with one word, then they say the first thing that pops into their head, then your turn, and so on.

Play 20Q.

Play is it bigger than a breadbox.

Or just start by telling about your day.

You could just ask random questions. Like "What's your favorite color?". It's possible that one of those could start a conversation if the guy's into talking.

Anything that interests you or the person you're texting. Movies, music, book, etc. Or just ask each other questions to get to know each other.

Chill out

Just talk about life. But don't just talk about yourself ask the person what's new with them. Also if your a girl that is interested in a guy, ask him about his family and intersts before u start going all gaga get into that anyday. And if ur a guy talking to a girl remember girls have feelings, and would like a better responce then, "oh, yep" or LOL

Topics

Most embarrassing moment
Craziest thing you have/or they have ever done
Secret fears
Childhood stories
ECT...the list is endless

talk about his sports or things he likes to do to just dnt brag about ur self and wat u like to do

just talk about random shit like..
- if you were on an island and were only aloud 3 things, what would they be.
- ask why they pick those.
- play 20 questions.
- start saying lyrics to songs, ansd eventually that will start a convo about music( if he doesn't start a convo with all of those then he needs to lighten up. :D

if u run out of something to say... just ask the first thing that pops in ur brain! or how there day was, whatd they do!:) random stuff makes it interesting! haha

the TRUTH game! its always the best. you just ask imbarrasing questions and dirty questions and shit like that. its always a conversation starter.

Back