and diversity? I just met my sisters boyfriend the other night and about one second after saying hi nice to meet you he began blasting my other sister and I about race and diversity.

So my family does not like my sisters boyfriend because he lied to her about being divorced when he was actually married. I investigated his marriage online and found his court documents, so for two years my sister dated him while he was married but had no idea, their divorce took more than two years to finalize. While I found this info, I also came across court docs that involved crime such as robbery, domestic abuse 2 different times, he did not pay for his rented tv and was sued for it, did not pay rent and got kicked out... He lied to my sister about going to college but he never went, he has 3 kids, the youngest was 2 years old when they began dating, he and his wife fell out of love, his brother is in jail for armed robbery, battery 1st degree.... Father was in jail.....

Needless to say, my family did not accept him at first, but now finally my sister and I were going to meet him. The sister dating the guy is so excited and had made plans to relax at her place and go to dinner so that we could all get to know each other. She was super excited about all of us getting to know each other and told us that he was excited too.

He is black and we are white but he was basically lecturing my sister and I about how our family is like a backwards family from the 1940s. For about 2 hours he talked nonstop about how he grew up surrounded by whites. He would make references such as "rich whites driving mercedes and living in nice neighborhoods" and "rich white girls driving bmw". He just went on and on and talked the entire time. It was so overwhelming and I was like ok when is he going to say that he is so glad that we are all together. He was basically attacking my sister and I and he should know our background... We are both so diverse, I have friends from everywhere, my boyfriend is from Mexico and most of my friends are from Mexico too. I have friends from Korea, Taiwan, all over South America.... He had the nerve to lecture me about race and diversity without even getting to know me. I was extremely offended and my sister dating him is so naive and did not think that what he did was a problem. She did not say one word during his entire "poor me" talk, she just had this sympathy face on. He told us the craziest things that I was thinking ok, this is not getting to know us, its getting to know him.... He told us that since he has lived in many states with all white people that he is diverse but I was thinking ok I went out of state for college and he was acting like he was more diverse than me!!! I was laughing inside the entire time because he really is not as diverse as he seems. I have never met anyone like this in my entire life and I thought to myself as he spoke, wow this guy is so uneducated and ignorant, why is he doing this to us.

Why was he on a defense mode the entire time by blasting my sister and I when we were their to show support to them?