Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm an independent that still complains about the business failure bailouts. I hated Bush starting it and Obama continuing it.

Fixed the economy? Look, I'll give you that he prevented (or at least postponed) a depression, but the current double digit unemployment rate means that the economy isn't fixed. Even his PR team says that it will be a slow recovery, and I think they are overly optimistic. Celebrate after the event happens.

Junior Member ObamaTheBowingBoob's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Careful, the Yahoo screws will censor this question.
    Dumb Yahoo screws are getting might thin skinned lately.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's doing a piss poor job and is tanking the economy. It isn't racism, fool. No one cares what frickin color he is. He's Jimmy Carter II. Enough said. Oh, you libs have been whining about GW since f***ing 2000! Get over it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Obviously you aren't in the work force, don't own a home, have any kids, pay taxes, or plan to retire.

Downloads
    Uploads
    for a supertroll you need some work , but nice try
    i dont hate Obama becuase hes a "black man"

Downloads
    Uploads
    are you fucking out of your mind. i dont care at all for fucking politics i was indeferent about presidents. I am not democrat or republican. Im not liberal or conservative. And im not fucking racist but i can tell you one thing for the little that ive heard about obama He is not doing fucking any good fodr the country. He has fixed the economy are you high. Did you really buy into that whole cash for clunkers thing. What about health care for everyone you realize that that would cost the whole country more money when we are already in soooooo much debt to china. Oh and what the hell was the whole stimulus package for. Dude some people are racist but that is not the reason people are whining about obama. not the reason at all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    because conservatives won't let go of their devotion to their interpretation of the bible, where the Curse of Ham is laid upon the ne-gro race.

according to them, Almighty God has predestined ALL people of color to fulfill His Will by being nothing more than domestic servants to Godly White Republicans. that a black man would have the audacity to strive for any other station in life than what God has ordained for him drives them all insane.

edit: wtf? i have to hyphenate the word "n e g r o" to get it to post?

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL HE FIXED THE ECONOMY. GUYS, THE RECESSION IS OVER! EVERYONE DANCE NAKED IN THE STREETS.

Seriously, follow the news if you're going to post about the economy (which is in rambles at the moment).

Oh, and who's paying for the extra trillion he just plowed onto us? Right....

Downloads
    Uploads
    The economy is not fixed until the millions of workers that lost their jobs on 0bama's watch are working again, at the same or better pay. I will ignore your racist rant after the primary question. Good day, sir!

Downloads
    Uploads
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

"He's doing a great job and has fixed the economy. Is it racism? Why can't they handle a black man in office?"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"doing a great job" nope
    "fixed the economy" nope
    "is it racism?" nope
    "a black man in office" nope

epic fail

Nobama

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast