Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Horrible dreams or possible premonitions?

I have these very aggressive dreams very very often. I dont mind Im pround of my country its just that i wake up really tired from it and start F*king shit up at work and getting my boss all over my a$$ mumbling and i dont wanna be one of those crazies who kicks his a$$ , i dont need no cnn publicity and i look bad on camera anyway. wtf.

point is I dream me and America are marching from one country to the next bombing everyone to the stone age crushing them and their camels and goats an frogs or whatever animals they eat over there. and we just crush it all to dust stick a flag down and build nation upon nation of freedom and beauty as is America and invite God to shed his light on all that darkness. I have passion in those dreams, but i wake up tired all the time exhausted even, and then my boss is all over my a$$. NOw I dont even care for that to happen anymore im too tired to worry about it and i need a promotion, but i still dream it and im tired of it. why do those dreams keep coming back, i dont do drugs or nothin, ill leave that to those other sinners. What can i do to stop and why is it they're stuck? Im starting to think its one of those images and premonitions like in movies haha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe, deep down, you realize that God doesn't want his children to kill each other.