Ok so in the summer in July my boyfriend said he hated my mom but she didn't care and my step dad broke us up and my mom went along with it. They let me call him and say goodbye, but then my step dad said he never said that and my mom told him he did and then I did. But when I was on the phone my boyfriend talked to my mom and she told us that she might let us be friends...and like 2 months later my boyfriend moved. He kept texting my mom during the summer trying to convince her. and on the first day of school I asked her about it..and she said "NO NO! Its over he moved get over him, he's not comming back" and I started to cry and she got really really mad at me..and went upstairs....So she gave me false hope I presume. But also in the summer I "went to my friends house" and snuk over to see him a lot..and we contined our relationship..and then my "friend" told my parents on halloween that we have been seeing each other. They got really mad at me and my step dad auctally felt bad this time and my mom didn't..she said she is really breaking us up now...but its been 9 months and we are really really in love with each other..and I'm scared if I talk about it with my mom she might think that I am still talking to him or ground me from everything. I am grouned from having a social life...and she said that he isn't comming back..but he acutally might be moving back next year at my school...what should I DO?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah..and he was just mad because my brother and sister and mom are always mean to him b/c he is Asian..but he doesnt hate her and he is willing to start over with my family.

Everytime I try and talk to her about it or bring him up..she gets mad or somthing...like she knows what shes doing is wrong and she told me that she feels bad...she said she felt bad when he was texting her..and my step dad told him that if he ever contacted anybody in our family he would be sorry...but I dont think they would really do anything..but he is scared they will