Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

why can't you smoke cigarettes until 18?

I mean come on..... Its really stupid...... I think they should leave the age limit as 16..... From 16 I think you are educated and mature enough to know how bad cigarettes are for you....... I am 17 and I have been smoking for 3 years...... In my country they don't ask for id but I'm in Orlando and every shop I go to, they are turning me down....... I really need to smoke..... I know cigarettes give you cancer and blahblah but if you choose to smoke then that is your choice so please no anti smoking comments..... and can someone please tell me how can i get a pack asap!

Downloads
    Uploads
    why would u want in hale a a smoke fire

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nicotine!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    because America cares about their youth... they figure by setting an age limit on things, it might not neccesarily keep underaged kids from doing it but it will hold them off from trying it younger. besides ciggs kill, doctors even know you can drink in moderation. But you cant smoke in moderation...

Downloads
    Uploads
    eh... i was smokin at 16 i was buyin em too.... they never id me but im im older now so its onto the next best thing....beer

Downloads
    Uploads
    your not considered adult enough to make the decision to smoke until your 18.My advice as a smoker for 30+ years is quit now.My lungs are so shot and my heart is so bad it hurts to breathe.All because i chose to smoke as a teen.It's a painful long exhausting death.I would not wish it on any one.Being 17 you have 18 year old buddy's, have them buy them ..but keep my words in mind..IT IS A PAINFUL SLOW DEATH

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a matter of politics.. different places have different age limits as to when you're allowed to start to do stupid things. You should take advantage of this situation to quit smoking all together Your lungs/throat/etc will thank you. Good luck.