Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I have the spiritual gift of prophecy but I'm not sure how to use it...

...or why I have it. How can I know? I have done a lot of research on the spiritual gift of prophecy but nothing I have found completely describes how my gift works. I get very, very strong feelings about things to the point that I know for certain that it is going to happen or be a certain way. For example, when my older sister told me she was pregnant, the first thought that came to my mind was that she would lose the baby. It was a horrible thought but it was something that I felt completely sure of. A couple of weeks later, she lost it. I am very close to my sister and she also shares the same gift as me along with our mother. Sometimes I believe that I can physically feel pain and hurt that she feels. Another time I had a very vivid and teffifying dream that a boy from my high school was killed in a car accident. In my dream I didn't know who it was but the next morning I woke up and a particular boy's name and face kept appearing in my head. Minutes later the phone rang and we learned that the boy I was thinking of had been killed the night before in the same vehicle and location as my dream. There are other small things that I experience daily such as Deja Vu. I recently moved away to college and I see buildings and faces that I know I have never actually seen before but they are so famaliar to me. Often when I meet people for the first time, I feel that I know information about them that is always correct. Often my gift works in very strong and intense feelings that are undeniable. It's almost like I can read vibes off of people and situations. I feel that my gift is from God and I would love to better understand it and use it for his works.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is what you do:

-look into the future and bring us the grand unified theory of physics
    -look into the future and figure out the solution to the problems of world hunger, war, etc.
    -look into the future and learn every single piece of knowledge that is useful for all practical fields

Once you do that, I will be convinced that you have the gift of prophecy.

In the mean time, watch this video and understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98OTsYfTt-c

Downloads
    Uploads
    Susan: I'm not so sure we should do this.
    Josh: Do what?
    Susan: Well, I like you, and I want to spend the night with you.
    Josh: Do you mean sleep over?
    Susan: Well, yeah.
    Josh: OK... but I get to be on top

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like delusion to me :/

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, you are definitely a prophet of god. your anointing is strong. but you can easily use it. first, you need to pray every day and night before bed very boldly before god. at least five minutes. read the bible and fast so you can understand your gift. talk to god, and soon you will hear him. but those feelings you have are there so you can tell them to those who it is directed at. you have to. and you can stop those events you see from happening. go to church on sundays and talk to the pastor about it. when you do these things, more and more will be revealed to you. email me if you want to know more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Really
    Do you know the winning lotto numbers

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're a prophet, ask yourself...

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe your sister lost her baby because you thought she would.

i know what you mean about the deja vu. i haven't dreamt the future before.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're talking about the gift of prophecy found in the Bible, then it works mainly by using Scripture in the Bible to speak, as this Scripture says:

1 Corinthians 14:3 "But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort."

Use the Scriptures in the Bible to give these things to people

Prophecy can include foretelling future events, but that is not as common. And it needs to be 100% accurate.

Jesus is God, and Jesus loves you so very much!

The truth about Jesus is that the only way to be saved and to get into heaven and avoid being sent to eternal hell, is by believing in Jesus for salvation, believing in faith alone that Jesus, who is God, died on the cross for all our sins as FULL PAYMENT for all our sins, and then Jesus rose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). Believe in Jesus alone for salvation, and you will be in heaven, no matter what!

Salvation is a FREE GIFT that happens in a split second when you believe in Jesus alone to save you! It is impossible to lose or "leave" salvation (John 6:39-40, John 10:28, 1 John 5:13).

Please pray now: "Jesus, I believe that You died on the cross to pay for my sins and that You rose from the dead, and I thank You for eternal life!" You will be in heaven with Him forever when you die!

Downloads
    Uploads
    nice man keep going

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast