Hey Yahoo people, I just need to know something about the update. . For people who have the Droid or know a lot about it. . I updated to the new 2.0.1 Firmware for my Droid and noticed that everything turned out fine. However, the update has (seem to) caused some minor but noticeable issues. For one, even though the update has made the home screen much smoother along with the notification bar, there are now stutters in the "Messaging" list of threads.

Another issue I noticed was when someone calls me, the phone doesn't show the phone call (Even though my ringtone can be heard). And when it does show the call, the new "Answering phone call" layout is buggy, with sometimes the Mute icon not even appearing!!!

Next one I noticed was when I touched the "Messaging" icon on my home screen, the browser came up!! I thought I had touched the browser icon by accident, but i touched the messaging icon again, and the browser came up yet again. So I then hit the return key on the touch strip of the phone, and my camera loaded up. . :-/

So has anyone else been experiencing these issues as well? and what should I do? I want to reset the phone. . but not erase all my pictures and contacts :-( Someone please help. . the Droid is a great phone and I NEVER had bug problems with it before this firmware update!