ok this is not to find out what it meant or anything it's just to see people opinions on what they think of it.
there was this big castle but it was a academy (like Harry Potter academy thing) and i was to go to it. while there for some reason in my dream (your going to laugh when you hear this) i just knew i was a princess. (told ya) so for some reason i was exploring the castle and i found a staircase way way in the back of the castle and when i went down it (and i mean there wasn't any door it was like the castle was split right down at the end of the stair case) i found myself in a meadow, really pretty i man petals floating in the wind the sun glowing through the tops of the trees it was so cool! like a classic fairy tale! (considering those are my favorite books) and when i walked in wonder for a little while when i came across this cozy white house with a blue roof (here it like stoped and it changed seens thing) i was sitting on a stone bench it looked old but beautiful all the same there were stone pillers with ivy cralling up them and i felt inchanted, but i wasn't alone, there were two boys around my age sitting on eather side of them (i gatherd as in every good fairy tale with a princess has to have romance that bothe the boys were in love with me and i them) one was blond but with dirty blond streaks through his hair the other had black hair the first one had brown eyes the other had blue. and again i just knew that there was this mirror that i would have to look into in order to choos the one i truely loved, (change seen) we were at the same spot and (your going to laugh at this to) i was dancing to the music of the wind wne i took a flower bud from the stem and gave it to the one with the blond and dirty blonde hair (the flower was tulip shaped and was purple with the tips of the petals highlighted yellow) the boy looked into the open part of the flower ( the part the pollen is) and said "it's us" then i kissed him on the cheek (his eyes were really wide) the i turned to look at the boy with the black hair and blue eyes wondering what i could give him when he handed me a package (it was like a ups package which i thought was funny considering that the whole thing seemed to be in the middle ages) i took it and peeped in side i saw a mirror delacatly crafted silver and one of the mot beautiful things i had ever seen but it was only half a mirror which i thought was weird, but anyway i instantly knew it to be the mirror that would force me to choose between them, i turned and ran in tears saying "i'm not ready to choose!" then i woke up.

sorry for poor spelling i just woke up from this dream.