Why T-mobile has the weakest reception?

Toha

Dec 12, 2009
Once I get out of my house, I get about 3 bars. Once I in my room - 1 or 0 most of the time. Even thou I'm sitting at work - the bars keep jumping between 0 and 4 all the time... And I see 0 bars most of the time. On the map this area must have best coverage...

I'm not sure why, though T-Mobile has the best price, out of all the big ones they definately have the worst coverage. We had them for a year but had to switch out because we were in roaming 98% where we had 2 of the phones. And sometimes we'd go to a place and have service, and come back later and not have it. It's really spotty.

It varies by area which service has the best coverage. AT&T and Sprint have better coverage then Verizon which has better coverage then T-Mobile and the rest of them here.

they have a lot of coverage but not the best reception where your covered. i have tmobile too. it might be your phone also. my phone gets full bars when im at home or school.

It just depends on how many towers they have in your area. Even though their maps may say they get good reception in your area, factors such as buildings, weather, and terrain can affect signal strength. T-Mobile has one of the smallest United States networks, while Verizon has one of the largest. Sometimes, your phone could even be the cause, because some phones get better reception than others. Hope this helped!

Back