How to save up/ make money to buy an iphone?

Caglar

Dec 11, 2009
Well im 12 and I really want an iphone for my birthday bad. But the problem is i have to buy it my self. Yeah its really not a birthday. I ask my parents if I can do any spare stuff at home, they say No. My Family gives me 5 dollars a day. that mainly goes off to food at the canteen. I am really jealous because my friends at school have 500 dollars +. All i have is five cent coins. I don't know what to do. I really need money, about 1200. Just so I have enough to buy other stuff. Please help me guys. I really wouldn't mind some money in my pocket. I wish i had money. I wish.

You can better buy a refurbished iPhone from eBay or Amazon so that it would cost you less. You can buy network locked iPhone as it is low in cost when compared with unlocked iPhone. You can use it with the network to which it has been locked. Or if you want to unlock it, you can visit MobileUnlockSolutions.com and get the remote unlocking service. This method of unlocking an iPhone is safe, simple,affordable, quick and permanent. IT doesn't require a jailbreak too.

Back