Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What can I do or use to prevent cigarette odor in my hair when going out?

Always when I go out, I get my hair all nice and straighten and most of the time is open. When I come home it's all smelly in cigarette odor, by the people that smokes in the club around me. The next morning I wash it, like with 3, 4 types of shampoo but the smell won't go away. The next morning againnn same process, and still the smell is there. What can I use or put in it? Walking in public with a smelly nicotine hair, is just embarrasing, still the smell and odor wont go away with all the shampoos and conditioners. HELPPPP!!!

Any tips and help is welcomeeee THANKSSS

Downloads
    Uploads
    i quit hanging out at clubs or places where people smoke..for me being a guy its very unatractive or not sexy at all when a woman smaells like smokes..plus its very unhealthy for you 2nd hand smokeing

Junior Member SeekerOfKnowledge's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Only go to non-smoking places.

Are there really still places were people are allowed to smoke inside? Do you live somewhere outside of the states?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mash a banana, mix with 2 tablespoons of honey, lather into hair and let sit ten to fifteen minutes. Rinse.

Alternatively, mix one raw egg white with 1 tablespoon of your shampoo, lather, sit five to ten minutes, rinse with cool water.

Or, mash an avocado, apply to hair, sit ten to fifteen minutes, rinse. You can also use plain yoghurt.

You can also try applying your perfume to your hair as you style it. I usually spritz my hair after I've blowdried.

Smoke is tricky to get out, but I've never had it THAT stubborn.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quit

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure they sell hair perfume products. Try one of them, they're stronger and designed to actually stick in your hair and give off a pretty smell.