iTunes or limewire or frostwire??

AgoutiGreen

Dec 10, 2009
How do you get your music ???? Personally I have to use limewire cuz we don't have iTunes wher I live :/ c:

limewire.
im not spending money on music. i can hardly afford rent.

I use limewire to get it, then put it in iTunes. I just like iTunes better because it's what I had first.

Frostwire.
It's a lot better than Limewire and not complicated or anything.

Limewire

Although i have some bands that aren't popular and i don't seem to find some of their songs on Limewire.

Limewire gave me 47 viruses in one file. I use www.thepiratebay.org no viruses no signing up and its all free!!! first go to here http://www.bittorrent.com/ thats where you get the software to download the files. Then to www.thepiratebay.org and type in what you want and start downloading :) TPB FOR LIFE!!

Record stores but i do check them out first on sites like Imeem that Myspace just brought out a few days ago since i dont use i-tunes

rhapsody is a good one i use that all the time course you have to pay but it is rather cheap and you get all sorts of music for pretty much no charge i belive it is like 9 bucks a month but i forgot lol

That depends. With iTunes you can't get viruses because you are paying for it. With Limewire and Frostwire you can get tons of viruses and it is illegal. I'm not the one to frown upon piracy because I have been caught myself and small downloads like songs is easy to get by. But with movies and larger files Limewire and Frostwire you have a higher risk of getting caught.

Back