Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do teachers laugh at me.?

The teachers like to smirk and sometimes mean mug me. I am having a hard time at school. The vice principals wait for me during lunch time to get in the Cafeteria and then just stare and laugh at me the whole time period. Please explain why adults who are meant to help make me feel like nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe someone sticks something on your back during the day. Try asking them what's so bloody funny. =P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they are trolls

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you doing something funny?

You didn't put enough information up. How are we supposed to know why they're laughing at you unless we saw them do it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I truly hope that no one is making an effort to make you uncomfortable. No matter what, you are person of value & worth who deserves respect. I would suggest turning to a trusted adult and sharing your feelings (a parent, trusted teacher or counselor). If someone is acting inappropriately they can help you by taking action on your behalf and dealing with it in a proper way.

This next part might not sound related, but it is. I like to golf and sometimes you play in front of a lot of people. It seems like everyone is watching, mocking you and waiting for you to mess up. In reality, they are so worried about doing well themselves they really aren't paying any attention to you. The world of school can be like that, too. Students are trying to figure out who they are and where they are headed in life. Sometimes, it feels like the world is watching your every move.

Try to think positive, make tomorrow a good day for yourself and reach out to someone you trust to get some help trying to sort this out. I really think everything is going to be all right and your hard times will soon be behind you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha ha ha ha

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is definitely a problem that needs to be dealt with. Ask the school psychologist for an appt to discuss.
    As a teacher, I am appalled!