How can I tell if the rumour of this girl is true?

QuestionA

Aug 29, 2008
Well this girl really liked me (we dated and broke up) anyways i've heard numerous rumours that she has genital warts, another rumour was herpes, etc, etc.

Anyways, this is kind of a stupid question but how do I find out fi she has them or not, if we both get ready to have sex... I dont want to like inspect her or something, or look to see if she has them. Then she will see that I dont trust her cuz I had to see for myself or something. Anyways yea she does like me or at least wants me back anyways. I dont really want to ask her if she does or not cuz she has told me before that she DOESNT but that could be just becuz she woudl want to get with me or something.

Anyways how do I find out? Because if were both naked the chances are somethin is gunna go down. and then its too late and I wouldnt want to bail out cuz shes such a babe...

HELP?
trisha I aint a dick tryin to get into girls panties. I was tryin to get to the point instead of rambling on for hours. I liker her alot for who she is we have alot in common, but i've also heard shes got nasty stuff goin around. She got with my friend and scratched his back and he got a back infection so how worried should I be? stfu

lol wow it sounds like your just more worried about getting in her panties than about how she feels about people going around spreading rumors about her.have sex with her then get tested theres your answer ass hole!!

Well if she does have that problem i doubt she will tell you. And there is no way of finding that out im sorry, you could only tell if she has a breakout and i doubt she will be having sex then because your not surpose to but you cant detect a disease it will look normal down there for a girl that has them problems.

Well my good sir, I believe I know exactly what you are looking for.

The good ole fabled Lime Test. While many thought this to be a rumor, it in fact has been proven after much scientific research.

Step 1) both of you strip down naked
Step 2) take your previously cut lime, and squeeze it on her coochie

If she reacts with a painful "oww" or "oow" then she has an STD with open sores
If not, well you know what to do... make whoopie... knock boots... butter the muffins... do the NASTY...

just ask tell her this:

Look ive been hearing a lot of nasty rumor about you and i want to ask you if theyre true instaed of making up things in my head"

honestly, that's a really tough situation to be in..the best way to find out and the only way is to have her get tested..or just forget about it, after all even if she is totally gorgeous you still don't want to get any STD then you'll have that rumor about you..just have her to get checked that's the only way you'll find out..i hope this was helpful=)

Back