Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i worked all day to cook the perfect homemade traditional n american...

...indina stew in crock pot and made? fried bannock (Nat amnerican bun/bread type-usualy delicious) homemadhe taste, soft and fluffy turnout had a fault-i rose then for too long bf frying them,me and the kids ate the parts that were delicious-only middlewas not so good, I try to be a good tradtional wife and he hurt my feelings because as he was eating he seemed mad about the bannock not being perfect and tossed it in trash (me and kids were still going to eat it-we cant afford to throw away food! the stew he didnt say a word just up and left us at table, seemed very cold and cruel. the stew was a hit, delcious, he even admitted an hour later when he wanted more. I was still mad at what he did to my bannockj i worked hard on, and he could of at least pretented to like it and just say im full or something, i even tried just cutting out the thin completey cooked pieces but he still threw them in trash, i told hin later i was hurt by this(my parents-both nat indian never acted likethis) he says that i am no longer to cook for him, he will just make sandwihces after work. what can i do? is this normail behavior in marriages?

Downloads
    Uploads
    What a pr*ck..So don't cook for him,he'll soon get fed up with sandwiches..It is very hurtful when you put a lot of effort into something and it isn't appreciated..I'm sure the kids enjoyed it.............