...indina stew in crock pot and made? fried bannock (Nat amnerican bun/bread type-usualy delicious) homemadhe taste, soft and fluffy turnout had a fault-i rose then for too long bf frying them,me and the kids ate the parts that were delicious-only middlewas not so good, I try to be a good tradtional wife and he hurt my feelings because as he was eating he seemed mad about the bannock not being perfect and tossed it in trash (me and kids were still going to eat it-we cant afford to throw away food! the stew he didnt say a word just up and left us at table, seemed very cold and cruel. the stew was a hit, delcious, he even admitted an hour later when he wanted more. I was still mad at what he did to my bannockj i worked hard on, and he could of at least pretented to like it and just say im full or something, i even tried just cutting out the thin completey cooked pieces but he still threw them in trash, i told hin later i was hurt by this(my parents-both nat indian never acted likethis) he says that i am no longer to cook for him, he will just make sandwihces after work. what can i do? is this normail behavior in marriages?