Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

whats a cute/funny nickname for my older boyfriend?

my boyfriend is in grade 12 and im in grade 9 and i always call him old man and he calls me little girl cause his friends make fun of the fact that im younger than he is. its a silly thing but its funny, i need more nicknames but none of them mean or anything like that. we DO know that some people don't approve of the age difference but we don't care, we like each other and were not going to break up just because of the age gap. Im apparently quite mature for my age (while i totally disagree with that statement other people are like your fourteen?! you don't act fourteen and you most certainly don't look it! bla bla bla) we've been friends for a very long time and we really care about each other. he helps me with my homework when i need it and he will defend me when some of the guys are being jerks. he's super sweet and (i know i probably sound like every other teenager my age and "when [we're] this young [we] can't/shouldn't have such strong feelings" but...) we love each other. so any suggestions would be fine. this is mainly just teasing and stuff but not TOO mean and not too... mushy. neither of us are into the SUPER mushy stuff. thanks

Junior Member Edward'sSweetheart's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    try to find objects in inside jokes. Me and my boyfriend saw Clowdy with a chance of meetballs and he loved the monkey so sometimes I call him steve (the monkey's name) or My gummybear (steve's favorite food). think of cute things like that. and if its awkward, dont worry. it will come naturaly soon. sometimes ill even say like "Yeah gummybear did this" or something and my mom will be like huh? haha!

Downloads
    Uploads
    tata it means grandpa in spanish

Downloads
    Uploads
    grandpa, ancestor.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Titney Spheres is a good one

Downloads
    Uploads
    one word : hard work will lead you to succes