" Well Mrs. Lincoln, other than THAT, how did you like the play?"?

monte54que

Jun 8, 2008
After this administration, with all the insane spending, will we be asking ourselves " Well ,besides being hopelessly in debt, down on our knees, and the laughing stock of the world, how did you like the Obama Presidency?"

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1219-21.htm

Look, Obama's only been in office 1 year.

and the unemployment rate has already began to decrease.

Significant change doesn't happen overnight.

I'm still asking that of the Bush Presidency, and he stole alot more than Obama borrowed. Look back at the money he took from the U.S., then look at how much we can't account for? We know where every dollar that Obama asked for went. We lost billions with Bush, and billions we can't account for, no one is looking for those billions, but I and many other Americans, have a real good Idea where we can find them. Yet, you want to question the need to borrow money during Obama's administration, if Bush hadn't lost so much of the money he borrowed and actually used the money for what he said he was going to use it for, rather than losing it, and unable to answer as to where the money went, Obama wouldn't have had to borrow any more money, but again, the thing you don't want to hear, but is the glowing and realistic question in the equation of why we are in debt to begin with, is Bush lied, alot of people died, and where did the money he took from the U.S. taxpayers go. Look into his and all his buddies bank accts. and investment accounts, check the dates that they began to gain more and more money in investments. Check how it happened, did they just get the money or did their investments pan out. Check out the bonus's that were given to illegals here on working visa's, and holding goofy titles such as President of darning your socks, and etc.... they recieved 40,000.00 as their base pay, but then for a bonus they recieved 600,000.00 to 1 million a year. This was G.W. Bush's way of spreading the wealth. I only know this cause I was a mortgage counselor from the years of 2002 to 2006, and these were the best years for the lowest rates, and good chances of buying or selling realistate. I was allowed to see all aspects of everyone trying to buy or sell property in the U.S. and I can tell you that, Priest were given great bonus's and so were illegal aliens on working visa's, they were all buying houses in the U.S. that were worth over 500,000.00, and beleived they deserved it.

Wow, two lunatics in one post.

Well, kind of odd. Lincoln did the same thing to former slaves and every body in the South, and he is praised as a national hero because he "freed" the slaves. Actually, he made their condition worse and still we haven't eliminated racism. If the Yankee run government hadn't immorally and unethically tried to stop slavery and the up and coming Southern Supremacy in Congress then the industrial revolution would have freed the slaves much quicker and with a lot less hard feelings heaped on the blacks.

Back